Read me talking about things on buttondown. Read about my values on my /about page.
Things I’ve built
These are all projects that I’ve built for myself and not for the company I was working for. For work history and experience, check out my /resume or my linkedin.
- pulumi-composite-actions, an alternative to the official Pulumi GitHub Actions that supports commenting on a pull request only when there’s detected changes as well as Pulumi’s internal S3 state locking with built in retries.
- EC2Throughput, learn what it means for an EC2 instance to have ”Up to N Gigabit” network performance. All benchmarks are ran automatically and published to the website immediately after tests complete.
- github-action-locks, DynamoDB based locking for use in a GitHub Actions workflow to guarantee atomic execution of your GitHub Actions.
- PR preview deployments, a demo project where I demonstrate an implementation of Heroku’s Review Apps and FeaturePeek for container based web services.
- Actions Panel, former GitHub App for managing manual execution of GitHub Actions. GitHub themselves, Microsoft, Docker, Tidal Music, MGM Resorts and over 200 other users had the GitHub App installed before GitHub released the feature themselves 6 months after launch.
- actions-poetry, a GitHub Action for executing poetry the Python package management tool. It’s been kept up to date with GitHub Action best practices.
- readinglevel.app, analyze text for estimated reading comprehension requirements.
- typed-json-dataclasses, zero configuration strong typing for data models and json SerDe your @dataclasses. On PyPI.